Thursday, June 27, 2013

HAPPY SUMMER!

I hope you all enjoy the memory books; and that they are something that is treasured for many years.  
The children were so excited to see them  and wanted to keep looking through them.   Their comments were worth all the work!   "Oh, I remember that!"  "I loved making those snowmen!"  "Look at all of us at Halloween!"  "Look at Mrs. Lemire when she was Nelly Nutrition!" 

We discovered today that Division 9 lost a total of 49 teeth this school year!

Congratulations boys and girls - you have completed a great year of school!  Good work and thank you for a great year!  Thanks also to all of you parents for your support; education really is teamwork between child, parents and teachers.


Hope you all have a fun-filled and safe summer! Your child should have brought home a "Summer Diary".  I encouraged them to write all about their summer adventures, they do not have to return thees but I did say that I would love to read them if they did bring them back.  

See you all in September.  The children return to their teacher from last year for the first week of school.


No comments:

Post a Comment